A new year calls for a new Stotles website!
Our brand, product, team and goals grew rapidly in 2022 so we thought it was only right to give our website the revamp it deserves for an even bigger 2023 🚀.
Our main aim in launching this website is to provide potential customers, existing users, prospective new joiners and industry folk with a more transparent and informative experience that clearly states who we are, what we do and how we can help you.
We’ve injected more creativity to our brand with the introduction of geometric prints, much more colour, and more insight into the team behind the screen 🤓
But we know a new website isn’t just about what it looks like, it’s about how it functions. We believe information should be readily available and easy to understand. That’s why we’ve introduced several new pages, including:
- Use cases page; to clearly state what our product can do for you, based on your role in the private to public sector sales process.
- Plans page; to outline what’s included in each of our tiered plans, down to the last feature and detail.
- Products & services page; to define the key features of our product and highlight the additional services users can expect when they sign up to Stotles.
- Resources page; to inform visitors on market movement with industry reports, best practices with education blog posts and success stories with customer stories.
- Demo page; to give an overview of our product in 5 minutes so you can get stuck in as soon as you sign up.
- Government opportunities page; to act as an explore page for all government opportunities so you can search by topic, buyer or source in seconds.
- About us page; to help you get to know us, the team behind the product and the people behind the mission!
We’re all super excited about this launch as we feel this website better aligns and reflects our company values; build transparency, be ambitious and drive impact.
So, have a poke around and let us know what you think… Questions? Requests? Ideas? Great! We’d love to hear them. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org