Public sector buyer summary
Infrastructure and Projects Authority
Qualify and approach Infrastructure and Projects Authority effectively with insights on open tenders, recent contract awards, upcoming contract expiries, decision-maker contacts, and key supplier relationships.
- London, United Kingdom
- • Awarded
Published a year agoInfrastructure and Projects Authority55,000 GBP
Summary of the work Act as our partner to produce visualisations (a “roadmap”) which will establish a visual framework onto which the interventions necessary to deliver TIP are plotted, showing progress over time. The visualisation will be prepared throug...
- • Awarded
Published 2 years agoInfrastructure and Projects Authority5,350 GBP
Summary of the work An Experienced Major Government Project Reviewer with Experience of using the IPA (Infrastructure and Project Authority) Review Recommendation Classification system is required. The task is to study and classify approximately 1,000 rev...
Access contact information of executives and project sponsors and build relationships with public sector buyers that matter
C-level & Execs
- Director of Strategy, Performance & AssuranceRedacted nameOperations, Service Deliveryredacted_email@subdomain.gov.uk+44 1234 567 891
- Director of Public & Security ServicesRedacted nameAdmin & Support, Operationsredacted_email@subdomain.gov.uk+44 1234 567 891
- Director of Commercial Adviser TeamRedacted nameService Deliveryredacted_email@subdomain.gov.uk+44 1234 567 891
- Director of Infrastructure, Enterprise & GrowthRedacted nameOperations, Service Deliveryredacted_email@subdomain.gov.uk+44 1234 567 891
- Director of Function, Profession & StandardsRedacted nameService Deliveryredacted_email@subdomain.gov.uk+44 1234 567 891
- Deputy Chief Executive & Head of Project FinanceRedacted nameFinance, Operationsredacted_email@subdomain.gov.uk+44 1234 567 891
Uncover existing competitor and partner relationships to understand all the risks and opportunities within your key accounts.
|Supplier name||SME?||Number of awards||View awards|
|Ernst and Young LLP||No||1||View awards|
|Costain Ltd.||No||1||View awards|
|Alpine Resourcing Ltd||Yes||1||View awards|
|pwc (PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP)||No||1||View awards|
|Routemap Limited||Unknown||1||View awards|