Below you’ll find answers to our FAQs. You can find more product related answers in our help centre.
Stotles exists to help suppliers identify public-sector sales opportunities that are directly relevant to your team. We help you:
• Track tenders
• Identify relevant expiring contracts
• Map important partner networks
• Discover key competitor activity
• Research active buyers in your space
• Reach decision maker contacts within government organisations
• Leverage spend data to better qualify buyers
Overall, we exist to make public sector selling simple. If you are interested in getting started with our free platform, click here.
Or, if you’d rather take a closer look at our product first, you can watch a demo here.
We offer tender tracking and strategy documents as free services - now & forever! Free users can create a customisable feed, qualify opportunities, generate notifications and browse government strategy documents to manage their pub-sec sales pipeline.
To unlock further market intelligence, our Growth or Expert plan may be for you. If you are interested in any of the below features, speak to a member of our team.
• Contract award data
• Buyer intelligence
• Supplier intelligence
• Decision maker contact details
• Buyer spend data
• Dedicated Stotles platform support
• Dedicated Stotles analyst time
There is no limit to how many people you can add to your team in Stotles.
To add, edit or remove members from your team, click “my team” in the settings tab, located in the top right hand corner of the platform. Once your team is set up, you can collaborate by sharing and tagging identified opportunities with team members.
To discuss upgrading your team members to Growth or Expert level access, you can reach out to a member of our team.
We’re currently in the process of expanding our EU data sources. If this interests you, sign up to our beta programme.
We’ll give you early access to EU data. You can expect to:
• Have visibility into EU data beyond opportunities just published in TED (OJEU)
• Increase your sales cross-borders as non-UK specific opportunities filter through your feed
• Create country-specific feeds to focus your efforts by region
Click here to register your interest.
There are three plans available, depending on what your pub-sec needs are. These include:
Free: Great for individuals & teams who need a single source-of-truth for finding & organising public sector opportunities.
Growth: Perfect for teams who want to get ahead of tenders. Data & tools to approach the right buyers, with the right message, at the right time.
Expert: Ideal for companies with complex needs and big growth ambitions using deeper integrations, better insights, & more support.
To compare plans in detail, visit our Plans page.
We’re here to help. Get in touch with our sales team and we’ll be happy to answer your remaining questions.